We just released a recommended update, which fixes a bug introduced by the update to WP3.7. The bug caused all menucard pages to return a 404 page, so if you updated your WordPress core to 3.7, you must update MyRestaurantTheme as well.
Props to Tom, the teacher at this beginner guitar lessons site, for taking some time off teaching guitar and letting us know about the issue before the actual rollout of the updated WP.
Beside this very important fix, we’ve also taken care of a few smaller bugs, and added a new feature:
- Added footer menu coloring options
- WordPress 3.7 menucard 404 not found fix
- Advertisement widget pagination fix when JS compression is turned on
- Default fontface selection fix
- Recommendation widget alt and title attributes added for lightbox
- jQuery backstretch include script updated
- Footer Cufon code include updated
Have a look at these posts as well:
- Update Released: MyRestaurantTheme v2.5 We are happy to announce the release of the newest...
- Update released: MyRestaurantTheme v2.41 We have just released a small update to MyRestaurantTheme, which...
- Update released: MyRestaurantTheme v2.3 We have just released the latest update to MyRestaurantTheme, bringing...
- New update: v2.1 We’ve released an update to MyRestaurantTheme, addressing the requests and...
- Minor update released: v2.51 Hi there, We just released a minor update which addresses...